“The main ‘value point’ has been the opportunity to meet other business owners who share the same visions and passion for their business. I know for a fact that I would not have had as many ‘opportunities’ had I not been a DBFY member, regardless of the level of your membership. Business is about building relationships ‘people buy people’. The network meetings are a great opportunity to network, ask questions to other business owners and get feedback on your ideas. Running your own business can be very lonely, so being part of the network gives you that security you have others around you. I have gained clients through the network, been given invaluable advice, work in collaboration with both people in the group and others I have met through the extra networking opportunities such as the sponsoring of the Oldham Business Awards. You only get what you put in, if networking isn’t your thing make it your thing! You will be sorry you didn’t join sooner!”Loretta Douglas Temple SPA
“I had set up a new business and was feeling lost in my 3rd month, not sure where to go. I found Dawn and since then my business has just grown. Through networking within the group I have met some lovely people who I would like to now call friends as well as business contacts and listened to some very inspiring and motivational speeches. I have done lots of business with people within the group and I can honestly say joining The Doing Biz Group and meeting Dawn has made my business a successful and enjoyable one. I really do appreciate all the advice and help.”Rachel Walker Corner House Cakes
Terms and Conditions
Upon your registration of DBFY Membership you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- £1 challenge is subject to automatic upgrade to 12 months exclusive membership at the end of the 30 days, unless written cancellation is received.
- All subscriptions are for a twelve month period.
- Refunds will not be given upon cancellation.
- Direct Debit payments will be taken from the account you provide every 4 weeks. Missed payments could result in legal action being taken.
- An administrative fee of fifty pence is an additional cost in the first months payment.
- DBFY have the right to refuse members due to over-subscription of exclusive services.
- DBFY have the right to suspend any account at any time.